Saturday, May 8, 2010

you're my escape


Time flies, once again and another month has passed? It's been almost a month since
i saw cheez. And i'll be seeing him, again in 6 days time. We're gonna go on a secret trip
which will be updated soon. Reservations all set and paid, I can't wait! I need a breather,
need to get away. Somewhere where the water is blue, somewhere peaceful , somewhere i
no one knows us. Somewhere i've never been to ,Somewhere fun, Somewhere with adventures.
Somewhere with you.

And i'll be able to do that in two weeks time. Quality time with you . Which is something i
don't get even though it's one of the main things that i ask for. All i want is some quality
time with you. Is that very demanding and difficult of me to ask? Anyways, School's been
really great. And i've been spending alot of time with my girls. I thank god for , bringing them
all new and old friends + baby and family into my life really.







Oh and
Happy Mothers Day
my dearest mummy. I Love You very much.




Thank you for not giving up on all of us.
May the lord bless you in your vocation as
a mom and wife and daughter.
Hope you love the present we got for you.
Better wear it cos it ain't cheap!!!
The best mom ever is such an understatement.

Hahahaha EPIC

Love,
Abby

No comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket