Saturday, May 15, 2010

I AM FREEEEEEEEEE. almost

Almost la! almost!

Finally done with my finals and I know it's been really too long since I blogged... and everytime I blog it's only text.. sorry laaa no recent trips so far.. will try to make the posts less boring next time.

Anyways IM FINALLY COMING TO SEE YOUUU :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's been really really long, but I really thank God we got this chance to meet again bbb :D I know these few weeks haven't been easy for us.. but I really thank God for being there with us, through whatever we went through la..

Sorry I may have cracked under pressure.. I love you and always will b. Know anot? (:

And no I'm not chatting with my other gf now. Unless u consider this having an affair with our blog ._.


That's it for now, until I am inspired to write again haha.

Can't wait to see you b (: xx

No comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket