Sunday, March 21, 2010

12+6 = 18

Hello baby!

Don't ask.. I couldn't think of a better header. But,B while you're away at camp i'm here
typing this, hoping it'll bring a smile to your face when you turn on your computer on Monday.
Today marks our eighteen months together baby.Has it really been one and a half years
since that day that we decided to risk so many things. To give ourselves a new start.
To conquer that distance. To learn to love again. I thank god that he's brought you
into my life. We've had our ups and downs and i've never regretted any of the arguments
we had either. God has been good to us! (: He has brought us closer to each other, in so many ways and kept us strong in so many situations. We've grown alot throughout these 18 months.
With his blessings. And learnt so much about each other, strength and flaws. Thank you baby
For your unconditional love. For everything that you do for me. Even the slightest gesture of calling me randomly to see how im doing. I appreciate them all. And just so you know, That's pretty much all i need, to face up to my battle against the distance every single day. And i hope it's goes the same for you too. Here's to our 18th and many more years to come.

Just a short picture montage i did within half an hour. Enjoy~



I love you very much.

Love,
Venessa

No comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket