Monday, August 30, 2010

backspace

Mehhh who sez I don't blog! I've been having such an eventful.. period. of time.


Yeah, well last week actually marked the end of the shower of assignments.. Now only need to adjust my group presentation with my unimates and then it's time to hit the books, finals drawing near.

Anyways, gotta share what happened on Friday when I went down to Johor to find b and check out the production plant of a company I would be interning in. So I reached the place, and my boss-to-be tells me he isn't it, tells me he's been waiting for me since morning and I didn't call to tell him I'll when I'll be arriving.

Ironically on Thursday I asked "Sir I call you when I reach Johor okay?" and he said okay.

Bugger man. So then he and his company people were at JB settling some company matters, said could only meet me in 2 hours time. "Ok sir it's okay so then maybe can I just come over to see your company?"

"No cannoott, nobody there today all of them here. Also, the company is the company, the production plant is elsewhere."

"Oh where's the plant then?"

"Erm you call this number 016-XXXXXXX... look for Mr Chin."

"Ok thanks." *tries to call like more than 15 times non stop engaged and it still enters voicemail.

*calls boss again* "Sir I tried to call but he never pick up.. keep on liddat la."

"Liddat ah.. liddat ah.. can't you wait for awhile until 430 like go yumcha at a kopitiam then later I come meet you?"

"Er it's okay la I wanna go see the factory, don wanna go back KL too late (actually cuz I wanna go see my gf la ._.)"

"okay okay *gives me address* aiyoh u really cannot wait until 430 meh? really la that place u really donno how to go wan, why not you wait then I bring you there? you drive here alone or with your dad?"

"with my dad (my cousin actually.)"

"oh ya wait for me la.. easier.." *eventually I insisted and tried to look for the place on my own*


anyways, up to this point I started to remember that freaky experience with the con car rental.. and I started to think that maybe, that this company could be a hoax too. They didn't ask for my resume. Though they said it's their first time accepting interns, even so I believe resume is the most basic you can request especially when you hire someone. Also, when I dialed to their company, noone answered and it eventually redirected me to this other woman, who also referred to me to my boss-to-be, Mr Koh. Everything led back to him and the website is kinda crap.

Ok anyways whether it was true or not, doesn't matter. Fast forward a minutes later after a meal with cousin, we decided to at least go look at the plant to see whether it was a hoax anot. Made our way on the freaking Lebuhraya Pasir Gudang (*hi*hole) , just when I was going down a road that joins to the main road, while the entire road is jam from where I was even up to the main highway road.. I was slowly moving into the main road, n it was jam mah right so I was stationary, couldnt move front or back. I was stationary with the front right corner of my car slightly sticking out from my lane, when suddenly this KKKKKRAAAAAKKKKKK sound shocked me and my cousin.

THIS TRUCK CRASHED INTO MY RIGHT REAR VIEW MIRROR. SLOWLY. I couldn't get out of the freaking car. Eventually reversed and did, got off the car and argued with the freaking dude. Indian man kept saying I makan his lane. I WAS IN A JAM. SO WAS HE. Eventually didn't settle, went report police.

So eventually the investigator wanted to know what happened. Right after I explained it and said that I was stationary, he said "Dia jalan besar, you jalan kecil. You salah."

WTH.

"tapi.. tapi saya tak gerak"

"oh ni you punya pasal, you memang salah you nak accept ke tak nak pasal you."

*this went on for about like 5 mins*

So I got summoned for that, and found out I was fighting a losing case. But I mean, at least la say you understand my point of view and explain that you cannot override this law. Anyways cousin says that dude was just freakin evil, pure evil aura oozing outta him even sun wu kong can smell from a mile away. Screw malaysian government workers with attitudes, this guy really had an attitude. I personally don't have anything against gov workers, just this particular cocky sad old whateverhedeservestobecalled.

Mad week right. I know. fml.

1 comment:

alvink said...

hello, popped by. ;) whatsup? :)

 
◄Design by Pocket