Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impromptu

Hey guys, i know i promised to blog, but i went missing again. But thank you guys for being ever so patient with me ! Exams , for the past two weeks was mind wrecking. But thank god it's finally over and here i am back, to blogging again. Things that happened while i was away from the keyboard / the blog.

1. EXAMS!

The Horrorrr!!!!

But, was actually okay! I felt that i could manage leh.
But better not have my hopes too high right?!

2. ESSENTIAL HAMPER


Won the ESSENTIAL HAMPER from XiaXue, when i just decided to try
my luck at doing up a random survey , after reading her essential post.

ess

BTW. I am definitely loving the Essential Hair Mask, it really works for my awfully-
rebonded-a-million-times-dried-like-shiet-hair. :D

3.BBQ with my Lovelies!

Our VERY FIRST aka VIRGIN BBQ together !!!!
Apart from a few situations, everything turned out well
and we had tons of fun!

bbqa

bbqb

bbqc

bbqd


4. Trips


Seriously, the number of times Cheez's been down this couple of months , has really
broken records. Aww, thankyou baby!! Hugs* We seriously win as an LDR couple,
We're even planning for him to head down, for a DAY trip, to watch movie with me
then go back to KL . WIN! LOL!


5. SEMESTER 2


Whoots, so now basically i've just started school again. Semester two now and i can't wait to
finish this sem. Hope it comes and goes as fast as the first semester did. Hehe!
This sem's gonna have all the pretty fun subjects. *fingers crossed*
Advertising, Journalism, TV & Radio! Sounds fun right!!?!? hehehehe

Also been very caught up with TV & Radio Unit. I've upcoming production from
11am - 8pm this Friday. And it's actually a day with no class. T-T
Perservere Abby!!!!! :D


5. ANNIVERSARY


b

Happy 22nd Monthsary baby!

I was in the midst of writing the post when, he logged in and wrote the previous post kay!
I didn't even know! How come blogger , allow double log-ins? Pfft! Anyways, thank you b for loving/caring/tahan-ing me throughout the past 22months despite all my nonsense/ltantrums/bitch fits! :p I love you so very much, and honestly,

I'd never forget the day when joshuaongys spoke to me on msn a long time back, and telling me that he & *her* loves each other more everyday. I've always thought that , the spark couples have at the start of the begining would usually die out after awhile.

ie. Honeymoon Period

So how exactly, does a couple love each other more and more every day! I've only heard of... ''everyday i love you less & less '' -( Kaiser Chiefs ) Heheheh Catchy song.. Basically, it was something i've never understood or experienced , in my previous relationships. But i do now :)
We're a month away from our two years. And once again, i am amazed at how fast time flies by. Just a blink , and it's 2 years already. Love you baby, more & more every passing day. *cheesy* And happy 22nd to Sharms & Ryan too!


Ok lar, that's about all that i've been up to, the past couple of weeks that i've been gone!! It's like an impromtu summarised update for ya'all hehe! And friends over at KL, i'll be heading towards you guys on the 6th of August. Whoots!! SHAWPING, COME TO MOMMEH!! :P

Till then
Millions of Love,
Abby








8 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

dont worry, enjoy your life =)

Dori Lukey said...

wow u won a hamper from xiaxue? dat is awesome!

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Cuddlefish said...

Lukey : Yeah, I was pretty much just trying my luck :) Pretty shocked that i won it, i even almost forgot i joined the competition :p

ken: hehe wana enjoy life, but currently to stress to do so . :(

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Woww !! Nice BBQ moment !! =D

FiSh said...

yay the blog owner is back ;D

Edira Putri said...

congratulations 4 ur 22nd Monthsary :)
that was quite a long time for couples to be together, lolz
hope ur relationship get even better..
nice post and pictures :)

Cuddlefish said...

Lolly : Yeah , bbq's are always fun :)

Fish: Back :D But i doubt you've been here before right? or even my previous blog? haha

Chimerahead: Thankiews dear, i know. even more because we're in a long distance T-T ahha. Ur wishes r very appreciated <3

AngelKein♥ said...

yea it has been awhile :)
and u're still with cheezzz. coool :D

 
◄Design by Pocket